Car Hire at Malaga
Airport: The Best Way to Get Around in Malaga
Car Hire at Malaga Airport: The Best Way to Get Around in Malaga
Malaga in Spain remains on the top of holiday destinations for tourists from North Europe and especially Britain. The warm climate of the Mediterranean, the beaches of the Costa del Sol and the famous golf courses are just some of the things that attract tourists from all over to this Spanish city. The historic city has several ancient fortresses, many interesting museums that are a must-see. Not to mention its famed nightlife with several bars, Irish pubs, discos. The cultural scene is also full of Fiestas, Flamenco performances all year round.
Malaga car hire is the best way to get around in Malaga- with so much to do and see, you need freedom and time to enjoy everything at own convenience. It is much more convenient than public transportation with which you would need to plan your trips according to its schedule. Its also helpful if you are on a golf holiday. You can book a large car to accommodate all your golf gear and go golfing on the famous Costa del Sol courses. It is so much easier to hire a car at Malaga Airport and embark on your private holiday!
There are several companies offering cheap car hire right at Malaga airport. Apart from the international car hire companies, there are many local car hire operators offering equally good services at good prices. Local car hire companies also offer more personalized and prompt services. Companies in the city will arrange to pick you up at the airport and drop you back off at the end of your vacation. You can pick a car hire service based on your own holiday plans. It’s always better to book well in advance to avail of special low prices. The high season prices are higher. More importantly, it’s difficult to find a car of your choice in the busy season.
The best way to find good deals on your Malaga car hire is by comparing prices and services online. For cheap car hire in Malaga, these are some of the things to remember:
1. Price: All companies advertise the lowest price, but check the fine print. Some companies give a base price for the car and charge extra for things like unlimited mileage, insurance, airport taxes, roadside assistance and a second driver. Other companies include these things in one price. Be sure you know what is included.
2. Extras: It is important to get a car with air conditioning- the summer months in Malaga are warm and an A/ C car is necessary. Companies also offer GPS devices in your car if you wish.
3. Child seat: If you are travelling with children, make sure to reserve a child seat with your car fitting your child’s weight and height. The child seat has to be booked separately. Child safety seats are the law in Spain.
4. Choose your car wisely: When making the reservation, consider what size vehicle you will need and any luxuries you want to be included. If you are travelling with the family, you will want a larger vehicle while a couple would be fine with an economy size car. With an economy car, you will also save on the fuel costs.
5. Its advisable and convenient to pick up and return the vehicle at the airport. In most cases, you will not save money by choosing a car hire company near you and, by choosing a car hire company at the airport, you will not have to rely on a company providing transportation to and from the airport.
Article Source: http://www.travelarticlelibrary.com
Planning a holiday to Malaga? Get more information and tips on how to save on your car hire at Malaga Airport or write to email@example.com